Parilla's newest watercooled 125cc Reed Valve Engine combines IAME Parilla's renowned performance with th
- Selettra electronic ignition with pick-up in the stator and generator for battery charging
- ?H.T. coil and vibration dampers
- ?NGK BR9EG sparkplug and PVL cap
- ?Centrifugal clutch group with Z11 detachable sprocket
- ?TRYTON HB27 carb. ? 27 mm
- ?Exhaust Header X30
- ?Exhaust Flex with silicon sheath
- ?Springs for Exhaust Flex
- ?Exhaust silencer Model X30
- ?Electric starting motor incorporated
- ?Starting motor transmission group
- ?Starting motor support
- ?Additional starting motor support
- ?Green CDI unit Rev-limited 15,800 rpm
- ?Wiring Harness Assembly
- ?Electronic Relay
- ?Starter key assembly with 2 keys
- ?12 V - 7.2 A/h battery
- ?Battery support
- ?Battery support clamps
- ?Velcro strap
- ?Rubber pads for battery
- ?Support engine plate
?Included auxiliary equipment:
- ?Radiator mounting kit
- ?Water pump group and pulley with 30/50mm clamps *
- ?Complete w?ter hose kit
- ?Complete thermostat 50?
- ?KG Socorem silencer (square type) ?
e latest features for unrivalled useability and reliability.
Features of the Leopard include:
- Electronic Ignition
- Electric Starter Motor
- Centrifugal Clutch
- Tillotson Carburettor
The Parilla Leopard is one of the most user friendly kart engines ever produced, with long engine life between rebuilds, easy push button starting, tuneable Tillotson carburettor and an alternator to keep the battery charged while the engine is in use. The complete engine kit is 'ready to race' including engine, radiator, battery, airbox, and all connections and hardware - simply bolt it on and go racing!
Add to that a complete parts and service backup system (including 20 oversize pistons available),? Leopard racing classes are running nationwide - see your local club or organisation for the latest details and meetings.
Whether for race or recreation, the Parilla Leopard is an unbeatable winning formula.